Hacker Typer Makes You Look Like You Actually Know Something About Coding

Posted by Unknown On Saturday 14 December 2013 1 comments

Hacker Typer Makes You Look Like You Actually Know Something About Coding
So I'm sitting at my computer one day and you walk up and ask if I have such and such album on my computer. I say, no I don't have it, BUT LET ME HACK INTO SOMEONES COMPUTER AND GET IT BECAUSE I LIKE PRETENDING THAT I LIVE IN A MID-90s CYBERPUNK MOVIE.
I then spin around in my chair real dramatic-like, and start typing furiously at 500 WPM as random strings of text start flying all over the screen. After that, I copy the album onto a thumb drive and give it to you, and you walk away all impressed with my h4ck3r sk1llz.
What really happened is that I just loaded up Hacker Typer and just started typing gibberish. It translated that into Linux terminal code (or something) making it look like I have a masters in computer science. Then I just copied that album from my music folder because I bought it onAmazon a month earlier. But I wanted to look kewl, ya know? [Hacker Typer viaGeekosystem]

1 comments:

Garima said...

Hello,

Thank You for sharing this blog

Regards
hire a hacker

Post a Comment